Opterna floor standing steel cabinets are designed with precise craftmanship to meet the ever increasing demands of networking equipment located within a cabinet.
To meet the diverse and ever changing demands of structured cabling systems and active equipment, the cabinets are engineered with strength and robustness.
• Steel frame structure
• Vented top cover with cable entry provision and entry plate
• Fan housing unit
• Bottom cover with cable entry provision and entry plate
• Side panels with slam latches and locking facility
• Front tempered glass door with lock
• Optional arc or flat 71% perforated front door with lock
• Rear steel door with lock and 71% perforation for airflow
• Side mounting angles
• 19-inch equipment mounting angles
• 800 mm wide cabinets are available with spacer and vertical patchcord management
• Leveling feet and heavy duty castors
• Optional plinth for under base cable entry
|Floor Standing Steel Cabinets|